Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And we're back! Again. The holiday binge is over. There's still chocolate all over the house, and I'm still eating it, but once it's gone, it's gone.

2009 Fitness Goals

1. Nutrition

I will eat better. Real food at mealtime. Fewer snacks, especially late night. Smaller portions of better food, with an occasional splurge meal once a week. Avoid fast food and sugar as much as possible. Water to drink.

2. One race per month

Once a month I'll do a sprint triathlon. I have planned real races for April through September. For the other months, I'll do a simulated triathlon in the gym.

3. 250 pounds

Get my weight down to 250 by next New Year's Eve. That's about a pound a week, which is very doable. I'd rather make this a waist size goal, but weight is much easier to track.

4. Keep it up!

Continue steady regular training.

No comments: