Saturday, November 29, 2008

DANGER DANGER DANGER

It was so easy.

Well, it's Thanksgiving, I'll get up early and help Cortney clean the house a bit and maybe see if I can help with the food some. And then afterwards, of course, I'm crammed full of food and the family is here, so let's visit and go for a little walk and watch a movie, and then bed. No workout.

Next day I'm off work, so let's get up and clean up some dishes and man, the weather is great, so this is a perfect day to rock some Christmas lights, and now I'm tired and let's just relax and then bed. No workout.

Today, well, it's Saturday, I mean, I don't usually go to the gym on Saturday anyway, so it's okay if I don't go...and then Sunday is a day of rest...

I am in the Red Zone of training right now. I haven't gone more than one day without working out in a month, and now I will skip four days in a row. I have plenty of "reasons" (i.e. excuses) why it's okay, but I am trying very hard to stay aware of the dangerous region I'm in, and I WILL NOT let it slip past Monday.

Although Monday I really should go in to work a little early...

No comments: